Both podcasts can be found on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.
CIO In The Know Podcast
Across the industry, there is a shortage of stimulating and compelling conversations that both inspire and fuel new thinking for the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and executive team.
The CIO In The Know podcast is determined to change that.
The CIO In The Know is a 30-minute podcast focused on this transformation. Geared toward a strategic audience, the podcast takes on a markedly different spin. Guests on the podcast include CIOs and fellow executives that bring a fresh perspective to the conversation. Discussions are both provocative and pragmatic while focusing on the intersection of business and technology. The objective is to provide inspiration and fuel new thinking for the CIO and executive team as they transform their business.
Unique CIO opportunities in times of crisis with Jerry McGlynn – CIOitk #33 – The CIO In The Know Podcast
- Unique CIO opportunities in times of crisis with Jerry McGlynn – CIOitk #33
- Authentic leadership in times of crisis with Lisa Davis – CIOitk #32
- Taking a people centered leadership approach with Ken Grady– CIOitk #31
- Moving from tactical to strategic with Ralph Loura – CIOitk #30
- The role of technology in the fan experience with Charles Sims – CIOitk #29
CxO In The Know Podcast
Companies are looking for new ways to transform their business and increase value to their customers, stakeholders, employees, ecosystem and partners. Technology plays a critical role in this transformation. Speed and innovation in both technology and thinking are key to this shift.
The CXO In The Know is a 30 minute podcast featuring leading executives as they discuss topics facing the executive team as they navigate this journey. These conversations will bring a fresh and insightful perspective to inspire new thinking.
What is Data Gravity with Dave McCrory – CxOitk #07 – The CxO In The Know Podcast
- What is Data Gravity with Dave McCrory – CxOitk #07
- Immutable security for immutable infrastructure in the enterprise with Mike Kail – CIOitk #06
- The future role of data centers in the enterprise with Mark Thiele – CxOitk #05
- The importance of dark data in the enterprise with Rich Miller – CxOitk #04
- Building trust in data with Christal Bemont – CxOitk #03