Moving from tactical to strategic with Ralph Loura – CIOitk #30 – The CIO In The Know Podcast
This week I’m joined by Ralph Loura, the CIO of Lumentum. In our conversation, Ralph discusses how he is leading through crisis. He shares his perspective on the social impact to business and things that might be overlooked. Ralph also touches on the changes to technology and innovation.
- Moving from tactical to strategic with Ralph Loura – CIOitk #30
- The role of technology in the fan experience with Charles Sims – CIOitk #29
- Starting with the customer and working backwards with Prakash Kota– CIOitk #28
- Leading Digital Transformation in a Financial Institution with Sangy Vatsa – CIOitk #27
- Building the innovative learning health system with Aaron Miri– CIOitk #26