AVOA is an advisory services firm that works with both enterprise end-users and vendors. AVOA focuses on the intersection of business & technology. AVOA leads companies through business and digital transformation while leveraging emerging technologies.
Tim M. Crawford
Tim Crawford is ranked as one of the topmost influential CIOs and regularly quoted in the Wall Street Journal, CIO.com, Forbes, SiliconAngle and TechTarget. Tim is a strategic CIO, executive coach and advisor that works with large global enterprise organizations across a number of industries including financial services, healthcare, major airlines and high-tech. Tim’s work differentiates and catapults organizations in transformative ways through the use of technology as a strategic lever. Tim takes a provocative, but pragmatic approach to the intersection of business and technology.
Tim has served as CIO and other senior IT roles with global organizations such as Konica Minolta/ All Covered, Stanford University, Knight-Ridder, Philips Electronics and National Semiconductor. He is a board advisor to Latent AI and a member of the Wall Street Journal’s CIO Network. Tim serves as host of the CIO In The Know and CxO In The Know podcasts. The weekly podcasts interview CIOs and top executives to discuss the top issues facing them today.
Tim holds an MBA in International Business with Honors from Golden Gate University Ageno School of Business and a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems from Golden Gate University.
View a current list of media mentions here.
Honors & Awards
- Executive of the Month for Governance, Risk and Compliance (November 2020)
- Executive of the Month for People and Process (November 2020)
- The 2020 ShortList of Top 17 Digital Transformation Advisors (October 2020)
- Top 10 CIO Blogs & News Websites To Follow in 2020 (Chief Information Officer) (October 2020)
- Top 60 Cloud Computing Blogs, Websites & Influencers in 2020 (October 2020)
- IT Leader Power 100 (2020)
- Top 50 Digital Influencers (July, August, September, October 2020)
- Top 100 Digital Influencers (July, August, September 2020)
- Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on 5G (August 2020)
- Top 100: Cloud Influencers
- 20 digital transformation leaders to follow on Twitter in 2020
- Top 100 Most Influential Chief Information Technology Officers (#4)
- Top 100 Most Social CIOs on Twitter 2016 (#7)
- Cloud: Top 100 Influencers and Brands for 2016
- Top 50 Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Top 100 Most Social CIOs on Twitter 2015
- Top 100 Cloud Computing Experts on Twitter
- Top Cloud Computing Influencers
- Top-100 Bloggers of Cloud Computing
- Top-50 Bloggers of Cloud Computing
- SIM Leader of the Year Nominee
For information on our Disclosures, please click here.