Tomorrow kicks off Cloud Field Day 2 (#CFD2) here in the San Francisco Bay Area and thankful for the invitation to take part. CFD2 brings together an interesting mix of vendors and cloud solutions over the next three days. Here is the rundown of who is participating:
- Accelerite (@Accelerite) | https://accelerite.com
- Gigamon (@Gigamon) | http://www.gigamon.com
- HPE Nimble Storage (@HPE_Storage, @NimbleStorage) | http://nimblestorage.com, http://www.hpe.com
- NetApp (@NetApp) | http://www.netapp.com/
- Nirmata (@NirmataCloud) | http://www.nirmata.com
- Platform9 Systems (@Platform9Sys) | http://platform9.com
- Rubrik (@RubrikInc) | http://www.rubrik.com
- Scality (@Scality) | http://www.scality.com
- ServiceNow (@ServiceNow) | https://www.servicenow.com
In addition, Thursday evening is the Microservices Meetup, Cloud Field Day Edition. All in all, the meetings this week and the Meetup should provide interesting information on where these companies are with regards to cloud.
While I have quite a bit of experience with most of the companies on this list, there are couple of new ones. And I am always on the lookout for new, disruptive companies. Over the next few days, look for a series of tweets from the group and join in using the hashtag #CFD2.